Wedding Photographer in South Alabama & the Gulf Coast
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How are you different from other photographers? -One main way I try to separate myself is with the investment that the client makes. I try to be affordable because I know how important it is to have memories captured and I do not think you should have to stretch your wallet to make this happen. My prices reflect my love of what I do. I hold great respect for the quality of my work and pride myself in making my client happy.
2. What are your prices? - My prices for basic packaging are located on the "Investment" page. Further prices can be acquired through email.
3. Do you offer military discounts?- Yes, I do offer military discounts on events and Weddings. I do not offer a discount on the basic shoot packages.
4. Do you ever advertise promotions?- Yes, several times a year I will offer discounts and promotions to the public. You can find these on my photography Facebook page and photography Instagram (link on homepage).
5. How would you describe your photography style? -My style is classic. I love soft, natural light because it brings out a warmth in the images. I do think that color is important and try to highlight the natural colors in the images as much as possible. What you see in my portfolio is a great representation of what the final product will look like.
6. Do you travel for shoots? -I do charge for travel if the location is more than an hour away from Mobile, AL (where I am located).
7. How long does it take to get my photos back?- The turn around time for portrait sessions is about one to two weeks. The turn around time for weddings is about two to three weeks. I give a sneak peak within 24-48 hours of the shoot.
8. How do you give the final edited images? -The final edited images are given to the clients on an online gallery. Each gallery has a different password that allows controlled access and download of the photos. Each client is given complete access to the gallery and download rights. From the gallery you can download and share with others. I do have CD's and USB drives available as well if you wold rather have a physical copy.
9. Do ou sell any of your work? -Yes, any photos from my "Nature & Travel" gallery are available for purchase to the public.
10. What if it rains on our scheduled shoot day or we have to reschedule? -I am more than happy to reschedule a shoot as long as the date is available.
11. Do I need to research my own poses or will you pose us? -I am surprised by how often I get this question. This is absolutely my job and not something you need to be concerned about. You are welcome to have some of your own ideas but rest assured that I have you covered. My work and creativity is what sets me apart.
12. How far do you book in advance? -I am always scheduling at least a year in advance if the date you need is that far in the future.